Visitor Visa

Most travellers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. Any foreign national who wants to travel to Canada needs either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). If you are from a visa exempt country and wish to fly to or transit through Canada, you need an eTA. You must get your TRV before you start your travel to Canada.

Requirements for the Visitor Visa (TRV)

  • Have a valid travel document.
  • Provide evidence that you have enough financial means to support yourself and any accompanying family member for the duration of the stay in Canada.
  • Satisfy the IRCC that you and accompanying family members will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
  • Satisfy the IRCC that you and any accompanying family member are not a security risk to Canada.
  • Be in good health. You and any accompanying family members may be required to complete a medical examination
  • You are not inadmissible to Canada. In general, it means that one is not involved in any criminal activity or involved in human rights violations or organized crime. There may also be other factors that may result in inadmissibility such as one’s health.

Aliyy Immigration can assist you in

  • Determining your eligibility
  • Identifying all the necessary documentation to effectively represent your visitor visa application.
  • Preparing and submission of the visa application.

× How can we help you? Available from 00:00 to 23:59 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday