image showing a Canadian Visitor

Visitor Visa

Any foreign national who want to travel to Canada need either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Gransparent visiting Canada on Supervisa


A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

× How can we help you? Available from 00:00 to 23:59 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday