Study Permit

A study permit is a document that allows the foreign nationals to study at Canadian universities and colleges. A study permit does not allow a foreign national to enter Canada. In addition to the permit, a foreign national also needs an eTA or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada.

Reasons to choose Canada for studying

Worldwide Recognition

Canada places a lot of emphasis on education and maintains a very high standard. A degree acquired from a Canadian Institution is recognized worldwide and is highly valued in international job market.

Renowned Institutes

Schools in Canada range from large research institutes to universities to small colleges, all of which provide a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.

Standard of Living

In Canada, both Canadians and international students have a high standard of living. It’s a fantastic place to work and live. Three Canadian cities, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, made to the top 50 student cities list, according to QS World University Rankings.

Gain Work Experience

Students with a diploma from a Canadian post-secondary school who want to earn work experience can apply to the Canadian government’s work program. This is a fantastic option to continue to stay in Canada while diversifying your professional abilities.

Requirements for Study Permit

  • Enrollment letter from educational institute in Canada for program more than 6 month duration.
  • Proof of funds to pay tuition fees, living expenses and return expense for you and any accompanying family member.
  • Satisfy the IRCC that you and any accompanying family members will leave Canada at the end of your study.
  • Satisfy the IRCC that you and any accompanying family are not a security risk to Canada.
  • Be in good health. You and any accompanying family members may be required to complete a medical examination.
  • You are not inadmissible to Canada. In general, it means that one is not involved in any criminal activity or involved in human rights violations or organized crime. There may also be other factors that may result in inadmissibility such as one’s health.

Aliyy Immigration can assist you in

  • determining your eligibility for the Study Permit.
  • identifying all the necessary documentation to effectively represent your study permit and temporary visa application.
  • preparing and filing your temporary visa application.
  • filing your Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) application.

Study permit can be applied from within Canada or from outside Canada depending on your situation

× How can we help you? Available from 00:00 to 23:59 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday